Visiting Ramen Restaurant -2(Asahikawa)

Asahikawa(Kagawa Japan)
        28th.Apr.2017 Kubara Marugame                                                         Captain J-MINO


When I visited this Ramen restaurant first time, I was high school student.

In those days, omner chef was famous "Henkotsu"(eccentric)and "Ganko"(obstinate).

After 35years passed, now chef is changed.

But now taste is quite same as old-time one.

That's also Ramen history.



Restaurant name is "Asahikawa".

Asahikawa is one of famous Ramen brand in Hokkaido(Northan part of Japan).
Is it concerned with Hokkaido ?
I don't know, sorry.



Taste ?     feel like a Asahikawa taste, I think may be.

It's an ODEN ! ! !     not Ramen !

Yes, here is Sanuki Kagawa, I told you.

ODEN, again again and again ?      Yes, off course.(笑)



This is Shio Ramen in this restaurant Asahikawa.

I've been Asahikawa once, but I couldn't try any Ramen,
but it might be Ashikawa taste, I think.
Why ?          no reason
And price is 350JPY, Sanuki price ?

U, U, Umai !      very nice !



Half Sauce Yaki-Soba

I love this taste which is mum taste, Unnnnn Good.
Price is 250JPY, and ODEN is 70JPY/piece(it's cheaper than Udon restaurant)


I think Machi no Chuka Ya and Machi no Ramen Ya were so many in Japan,
but these days, this kind of Ramen restaurant is decreasing every month every year,
that's a pity !       this was also one of Ramen cluture in Japan.
Samishiiiiiiiii


Asahikawa Ramen
405-4, Kubara Cho, Marugame City, Kagawa pref.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Visiting Udon Restaurant 国虎屋

Visiting Udon Restaurant さぬき屋

Professinal Kake Udon Soup Recipe